Cypress Park Walking Tour
Join our guides on an immersive walk through the southern section of what many believe was Los Angeles’s first suburb. Hear how farming and transportation shaped the community and see traces of those influences today.
INCLUDED ON THIS TOUR:
- Visit an HPHT award-winning Craftsman home
- A former trainworkers’ bar
- Popular filming locations including one that will be featured in an upcoming Quentin Tarantino movie
- an early Googie-style restaurant
- City-landmarked power station.
- Interiors visited, subject to availability. Tour in Spanish by special arrangement.
Scroll to bottom of page for purchasing tickets.
Check back for more 2019 dates.
Meet at Frisco Bakery, 621 West Avenue 26 by 2pm.
Public buses: the 90, 91, 94, and 251 stop nearby.