Join our guides on an immersive walk through the southern section of what many believe was Los Angeles’s first suburb. Hear how farming and transportation shaped the community and see traces of those influences today.
INCLUDED ON THIS TOUR:
- Visit an HPHT award-winning Craftsman home
- A former trainworkers’ bar
- Popular filming locations including one that’s been featured in a Quentin Tarantino movie
- Early Googie-style restaurant
- City-landmarked power station.
*Interiors visited, subject to availability. Tour in Spanish by special arrangement.
Scroll to bottom of page for purchasing tickets.
Location: Annette Cardona Square – 555 West Avenue 26 Los Angeles, CA 90065
Dates: Sunday May 22nd 2022 and Sunday October 23rd, 2022
Time: 11:00am – 1:00pm
Meet at Annette Cardona Square by 1050am.
Public buses: the 90, 91, 94, and 251 stop nearby.